What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question about purchasing in cydia

DevinB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting this TruPrint app from cydia. It says I can purchase the package for $9.99, but in the upper right corner it says I can install and it doesn't ask for any billing info. But there's also blue text indicating there's a free trial. What's going on here? Is it free? Do I pay $10? Or can I get a trial that expires? So confused... Please help me decipher what's going on!

-Devin

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    141.6 KB · Views: 311

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, as it were, you can't be charged through Cydia, lest you accept your card to be charged... If in doubt, try it out. Should you end up at a page asking to confirm your purchase, then you'll know for sure, right? :)

And, to make matters easier for you: in this case the app just downloads and install. Seem likely you might need buying in-app...

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Products that offer a free trial usually just let you install the package. There will be code in the application to disable it after the trial, at which point you will have to pay or uninstall it. There will be instructions in the app on how to do that...

Most reactions

Latest posts