What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about iPod touch 5(since there is no forums for ipods)

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mom ground my brother from using his iPod for atleast a month(i think) because of his eye problem.
Now i'm pretty concern about the battery that it may be damaged due to a long period of time of not being used or charged.Is it going to damage the battery if it remains unused?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My mom ground my brother from using his iPod for atleast a month(i think) because of his eye problem.
Now i'm pretty concern about the battery that it may be damaged due to a long period of time of not being used or charged.Is it going to damage the battery if it remains unused?

If you fully charge the battery, then turn off the iPad it will be all right. What can damage the battery is to let it remain in a discharged state for an extended period of time. If your brother still can't use the iPod after a month, check the charge level and recharge it if necessary.

Most reactions

Latest posts