1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Question about iPad Apps

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by slashfan, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slashfan

slashfan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guys, is there a way I can download those apps from Apps Store for free? Or is there a way wherein I can put full apps to my iPad without Jailbreaking it? Or I really need to jailbreak it?
  2. jwjohnson

jwjohnson iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Obviously you haven't read the rules of this site. Piracy is illegal and not tolerated here.
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,691 / 0
    Jwjohnson has nailed it.

If you are looking to get paid apps for free - this is the wrong place to ask. Such behavior is not condoned here, is considered stealing and, as such - is illegal.

There are many free apps available for free from the developer - you don't have to be jail broken to get those, nor is it illegal to get them from the App Store. For any apps that require payment - you'll have to buy them.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.