What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question about broken glass ipod touch gen2

victoras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't now if its ok or not to write here but i have a question about broken glass ipod touch gen2. I read on internet about something 1 guy told us he could walk on ipod menu with an app but i forgot the name and his ipod touch was with toucscreen broke.
Its insane or not could be possible.
And question 2 i have a docking from sony and i keep my ipod there every day its a problem with that i have to remove when i don't use it or not.

Thanks a lot and i will appreciate if you help me with that.

Sorry if i make some mistakes with the language.

OP
victoras

victoras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And also me what is the diference between a touchscreen from china ho cost 2€ and original touchscreen from apple.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As for question 1, you would have to be crazy to walk on your touch screen......it's glass, it's going to break!

With regards to question 2, you shouldn't need to worry how long it is plugged in as Apple build in sophisticated charging circuitry which will control how much current your device will draw.

I'll move the thread to a more appropriate forum for you.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts