What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question about apple care/ipad

lubu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok i bought my ipad1 in april of last year and few months ago in march of this year i bought the apple care to extend the warrenty and i was woundering when this apple care runs out next year and if some hardware fails and since apple love putting out new ipads every year now if i send it in next year befor the apple care expires what they gonna do becuz i think by next year there not gonna have ipad1 laying around what would they do give me $899 in credit or give me the newest ipad that is out to cover the apple care warrenty

OP
L

lubu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how could they repair it if they dont make ipad1 parts anymore

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most manufactures keep a stock of spare parts specifically for the purpose of repairs.

Tim

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim is right (as usual). Now and then Apple sells refurbished iPods that are three generations old. They'll have original iPads and original iPad parts for as long as any Apple Care warranty is in effect. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts