What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quest for the perfect...

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I'm the only on a quest for the perfect skin, case, screen protector, stylus, keyboard, etc. As soon as I ordered my Ipad I began searching for the perfect accessories. I decided on the zagg mate keyboard, but that lead me to look for the perfect skin. Then I figured I'd need a screen protector. I down loaded a writing app so then I needed a stylus. I've spent hours I'm sure looking for the perfect combination. Anyone else spend their precious time in similar pursuits?

Tell your story. What did you end up buying? How much did you have to spend? How many cases have you returned?

Loving the Ipad ain't easy!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah! And I'm still searching. After six months, I settled on the perfect iPad 1 case - and now I have to worry about the iPad 2.

Still not convinced that I have the right stylus, but I don't use a screen protector.

Swingman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt any accessory is perfect...at least not for everyone.

I think the important thing is to get the item that fits your needs at a price you can afford.

I haven't bought any accessories yet but I have pre-ordered a marware microshell folio slim case that retails at $70 but can be found at adorama.com and other stores for half that price.

I think quite a few cases are coming out this month and probably other accessories as well. You should have quite a few good options at that point.

OP
jasmynsway

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought the Ipad 2. I didn't have an Ipad 1st Gen. As I said I got the zaggmate and ordered the barely there (by casemate) skin-ish protector for the back. No screen protector and a random stylus on sale from best buy. But I can't tell you the time it took me to decide on these things. I'm exhausted! lol

Most reactions

Latest posts