What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Query regarding IOS update

gpphani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm getting a new update in my ipad3, which is ready to download regarding the IOS 6. My query are the following:

1. If I go ahead with the update, will my photos, games, the progress with the games etc.. remain as it is ?
2. Right now I think google maps is pre-installed. Will this get replaced by apple maps ?
3. Is there any known drawback or precautions I should take before going ahead with the software update ?

Thanks & Regards,
Phani

OP
G

gpphani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. How can i prevent from google maps getting replaced by apple maps during od update ?

OP
G

gpphani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I have heard many -ve things about apple maps as compared to google maps. How much and what are the drawbacks of apple maps ? What are the new features of IOS6 compared to IOS 5 ? So is it recommended to go for OS update?

Most reactions

Latest posts