What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quaser

landyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone tried this new App from Cydia?
Quaser it's a multi window option for the iPad.
I have just download it and trying it out now looks to be very good .

What do you think about it useful or just nice tweak.

Steve B

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just an info : a friend of mine bought and installed this app on his 5.0.1 jailbroken ipad .. but the ipad went into safe mode all the time after installing it .. the ipad went back to normal only after uninstalled

maybe this app crashed with other app inside his ipad .. so take extra caution cause this is a rather expenive app

Last edited:
OP
landyman

landyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have installed on iPad2 3G wifi running 5.01,
I have had the pad freeze once so far already so will be very careful from now on for the $9.99 I was hoping they had got it right.
But when it was working its quite good.

Steve B

uberlinuxgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Support on this is an issue for me

I have tweeted and emailed the developer many times with no response. He is already pushing past any support right now to the iPad3 and he hasn't even fixed the bugs for us iPad2 users. I wanted to get a roadmap of changes to come or timelines and these questions along with issues I have run into go unanswered, for 10$ I would think I could get some responses, buyer beware of this. Just my opinion

blackoutzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This tweak is great! I've been using it for a few days now.

My opinion: it's nice for using safari with YouTube. I like you get to choose if you want to run full screen or window mode.

But I have it disabled because it's present way to much. I'll explain that part, I mean with present it auto runs in window mode. I don't want that. Also if your device comes out of sleepmode, with an app open, you see the status bar, which I think is ugly and blocks a bit of the screen.

If it gets an update with:
- option on/off for each app (would stop respringing to turn it off completely from being necessary, but still no need to remove that).
- fix for the multi gestures function in iOs.
- fix for status bar showing when coming out of sleepmode.

I like I can run NOVA 2 and 3 at the same time on my iPad 3 but I think it's overkill :)
If this above can get picked up by the dev. then I'd see daily use of it. ATM I just turn it on when needed.

Most reactions

Latest posts