1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Q regarding iTunes Accounts & iPad Apps

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by kilofox, Apr 2, 2010.

1. kilofox

kilofox iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I recently got married, but before I met my bride to be, she had her own iTunes account. I have mega purchases on my account (apps and music) while she had only a few purchases (music only). However she has a $60 credit in her account via iTunes gift cards.

We like having our own computers instead of sharing (thats the way it should be eh???). Can I authorize her laptop on my account and visa-versa so we can share apps and music? Can we merge both accounts?

If we authorize each others computers, how can I get an app I purchase on my account/iPad onto her account/iPad?

Should both iPads be on only one account?
  2. CaptBob

CaptBob iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife & I have the same issue. We would like to merge accounts to save & share apps, music etc.. But, more importantly we want to use one calendar for appointments, and merge our contacts if possible. One Mac, two iPads, iPods. And one iPhone. Anyone know how to revert back to one iTunes account?