1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[Q] Ipad Jailbreak messed up?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by fidq, Apr 19, 2013.

1. fidq

fidq iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Jailbreakers

I jailbreaked my iPad 4 Generation v. 6.1.2 with evasi0n, fast and easy process, no problems there. :)

I don't know why but i pushed "Erase all content and settings" but i did, biiig mistake.....not entirely,

my iPad rebooted by itself and i got the spinning wheel of death, running in loop for a long time, i was quick and made a search about the problem on the internet, the solution i came up with was a forced reboot, so i pushed "Power + Home" button until it rebooted.

So after the reboot, everything was working perfectly, please don't tell me that it was stupid i know, i even installed ResetAllKiller.

my question is, what damage has been done, everything seems to be working?

/FidQ
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    Well, if everything seems to be working (as in, your jail break is intact and all your apps and data are still there) - I'd say you got lucky and are fine.

So, unless you notice odd behavior in the future, I'd just chalk this up to a "lesson learned" and resolve to never press that button again. :)

Marilyn