1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[Q] Hi guys, ps3 controller question

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by whoknowswhereor, Nov 25, 2012.

1. whoknowswhereor

whoknowswhereor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys, I currently own the ipad 3 and the Galaxy Note 2. I have recently purchased a dualshock 3 six axis ps3 controller to play games such as shadow gun dead zone and real racing with it. I have it setup on my Note 2 so I can play all my games wirelessly with the controller but I have yet to find a way to to that on my ipad 3. I've been googling it but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

ps - I actually prefer playing on the ipad 3 as the screen just blows 720p out of the water as well as the 10 inch size. I guess another option for me is to get a hdmi out for my Note 2 then connect it to my big screen but i'd much rather not spend money on extra gear for that.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012