1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Pyramidvalley adventures crashes when opening the greek city

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Ade.ange, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Ade.ange

Ade.ange iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :mad:This is ongoing for 4 days. I've written a ton of emails to support, no reply. I've tried everything - wireless at 1 meter from the modem, 3g, rebooted application, rebooted iPad, played a bit in my egyptian city then tried again, played ome more in the nubian city and tried again, let the ipad cool down several hours hen try again.... Everytime i try to open the greek city it crashes! I am going insane, i had a lot of things stores in that city, all my production sites, all my crops, plus the olympus wonder!!! Grrr... The other game profile from my iphone works just fine on both iphone and ipad, so it's not a general issue, they just sabotaged my account. And the wort is that they couldn't care less.