What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting ipad2 photos on my pc

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have heard you cannot do this the normal way with USB cord and need a flash is this true? I want to make a cd and print my photos that are on my ipad2. Any help much appreciated Thanks.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should have no problem putting the photos on your PC via a USB cable and an iTunes sync. What may be confusing is that once you've done so you must locate where the photos are on your computer. Once you've identified their location you can burn a cd, copy the photos to another location for use with a standard photo mgt app, etc.

OP
L

luvbugipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
You should have no problem putting the photos on your PC via a USB cable and an iTunes sync. What may be confusing is that once you've done so you must locate where the photos are on your computer. Once you've identified their location you can burn a cd, copy the photos to another location for use with a standard photo mgt app, etc.

Thanks, so it is pretty much
the normal way using USB cable etc ....:)

Most reactions