What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pushnotifications

Mickmak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad in US on my holiday and everything works fine. Back in Holland, the pushnotifications doesn't work on my WiFi. The pushnotifications of the mail works, but for example, words with friends, IM+, Strategy doesn't work. But when I switch VPN on, it goes to an US server, all the pushnotifications pops up. Is it because I bought the iPad in the US or that I have to buy app in the NL store to make the pushnotifications to work. I hope someone can help me.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably because those apps are meant for US-based push notifications only. Some apps can do global pushes, some can't.

OP
M

Mickmak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably because those apps are meant for US-based push notifications only. Some apps can do global pushes, some can't.

But if I go on another hotspot of Tmobile in the Netherlands it shows my pushnotifications. If I try to buy the apps again in the NL store instead of US, then it suppose to be working?

ISP I tried to change but the provider can't help me.

Most reactions