What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purchasing apps for the I-pad

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can apps be purchased and saved on the PC to be transferred later to the I-pad. I Have I-tunes on the PC, and have an I-pod, but have not as of yet purchased the I-pad. As you can see I have not yet totally mastered the I-pad concept.

Jer (the jer-half of the jerliz team)

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTunes doesen´t mind If u buy apps for a device u don´t own, the apps u buy saves/stores on your account, so even If u accidently erase or do something else that makes your iTunes freak out they will be saved on your account.

If u erase a certain app that u bought and trying to buy it again appstore will tell u that u already have purchased It before an u can download It for free again.

Yes u can buy apps specially made for the iPad and install them @ a time of your choice.

Most reactions

Latest posts