What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purchases not allowed

ssn2009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im not able to purchase a vpn service! I get an error saying in-app purchases are not allowed. How can i overcome this?

Thanks
Br,
Sn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im not able to purchase a vpn service! I get an error saying in-app purchases are not allowed. How can i overcome this?

Thanks
Br,
Sn

Try going to Settings>General>Restrictions>In-App Purchases and make sure that the switch is turned on.

image-282902009.jpg

Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 299,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app.iPad Forums App Tutorial
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Most reactions

Latest posts