What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puffin error

ghazzawi9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Im new to this forum and is my first thread.
I have searched for the problem im having and there was no use. So anyway, as it says in the title, my puffin browser wont work. It worked for a couple of days and then boom nothing!

It keeps "connecting" nut no matter how much time it takes nothing appears..sometimes a pop-up screen appears and says no network available although i am connected (made sure ny opening safari and it worked) other times it says there is something with thenfirewall settings?

A friend suggested uninstalling and then reinstall..that means i'd habe to buymit again right?

Thank you for your time!!:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have searched for the problem im having and there was no use. So anyway, as it says in the title, my puffin browser wont work. It worked for a couple of days and then boom nothing!

It keeps "connecting" nut no matter how much time it takes nothing appears..sometimes a pop-up screen appears and says no network available although i am connected (made sure ny opening safari and it worked) other times it says there is something with thenfirewall settings?

A friend suggested uninstalling and then reinstall..that means i'd habe to buymit again right?

Once you buy an app it's yours. You don't have to pay again if you delete the app and re-install. Try it and let us know if it works.

OP
G

ghazzawi9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you buy an app it's yours. You don't have to pay again if you delete the app and re-install. Try it and let us know if it works.

Hello,
I reinstalled the application, still doesn't work.but thanks for you help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is both a two week trial (free) version and a full version of Puffin. I don't remember what it costs, but it isn't much for what you get. Make sure you have the full version.

P.S.

Just checked. The paid version is $2.99 US. The icon is blue, as opposed tot he green one with a yellow FREE ribbon on at the left bottom corner.

Last edited:
OP
G

ghazzawi9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Guys i think i figured out whats wrong, puffin group on facebook posted something about it being blocked in my country because its not following certain rules, i'll try it once i travel to a different country

Again, thank you all

Momonej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
Finaly i can solve the puffin connection problem after upgraded and want to share it with you.
In some countries puffin is block with gateway firewalls . After upgrading app try to have connectivity with puffin servers and this action do not success becouse of mention problem . you most once more connect with another solution such as VPN or different layer 3 encryption to one time loading puffin with encrypted connection . After this and success loading puffin will work normaly without need any secure connection .

Most reactions