What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Publisher for IPad - a personal review

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From time to time I like to share my experiences with Apps that I use and as we have a new design forum I decided this was a good time to review this new design App

image.jpg

Publisher for iPad is a fast and powerful design app for the iPad which requires minimum iOS 7. In respect to hardware I am using a iPad 3rd generation and found the app to be quite responsive however with complex designs
it will take advantage of the faster processors in the iPad Air and iPad Mini retina. It is a great tool for professional and amateur designers alike whom have an iPad and wish to create designs on the fly while mobile. Many functions are available similar to Adobe illustrator including layers.
image.jpg

There are hundreds of beautifully designed templates to choose from in the template store, many of which are free. Whether it’s business cards, social media posts or signage you will find something you can use and if you use use Adobe illustrator or similar type applications you will love this iPad app.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Publisher uses all the same tools you know and love that can be found in popular desktop design software so It may seem strange comparing a professional design application with this iPad app however for many users this is all one needs..... and all for the price of a quality hamburger.

I love exploring Apps designed for the iPad and Publisher for IPad is yet another example showing what can done. So if you are looking at designing business cards, a brochure or any thing similar I suggest one should take a hard look at this App.

One more thing. Support is provided by idivity, Developers from Sydney Australia. I contacted Jeremy regarding "how to undo" and I am pleased to advise that their support is excellent. This is their first product and what makes it so nice is they understand what users want so if you run into any thing you do not understand a quick email will get a fast answer.

Down load from the App Store. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/publisher-for-ipad/id801087884?ls=1&mt=8

Most reactions