What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS

akeshavjee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies for that last mess-up, I am NOT illiterate. as of the latest upgrade I am even having trouble completing a message, and that last one was completed "blind". Ad I don't mean drunk....

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
akeshavjee said:
Apologies for that last mess-up, I am NOT illiterate. as of the latest upgrade I am even having trouble completing a message, and that last one was completed "blind". Ad I don't mean drunk....

Are you referring to something like this?

You are busy typing away, and suddenly you realize that your text is not appearing as it should, and you cannot edit it or even see it to delete it.

Assuming this is so, you are running short of memory. You need to close down some apps in the multitask bar. A reboot wouldn't hurt either.

OP
A

akeshavjee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Are you referring to something like this?

You are busy typing away, and suddenly you realize that your text is not appearing as it should, and you cannot edit it or even see it to delete it.

Assuming this is so, you are running short of memory. You need to close down some apps in the multitask bar. A reboot wouldn't hurt either.

Exactly so regarding the text not appearing. Yet I just moments ago did a full reboot, will try again after closing down apps in the multitask bar. Wonder why this does not affect my emaiI???

Any words of comfort regarding the YouTube issue? You guys are GREAT!!!

A.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a YouTube app available for the iPhone, which also works on the iPad. It works well enough. Apparently, an iPad version is on the way.

Most reactions

Latest posts