What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protection

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing here. I am getting a portfolio this week because my big worry is having a better way of holding the iPad. I also want to reduce the scratches on the aluminum back.

ipadgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the hard candy case and I LOVE it
It's clear and rubbery like gel shoes, I got blue.
The best part is the screen cover which attaches to the back as I use the screen naked - but then latches back over the screen when finished.

It's perfect I am so happy with it, got the amazon case too but this one feels more protective....it's very modern...

sgriffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple case + Powersupport screen protector. The screen protector went on clean and I don't get fingerprints anymore!

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No screen protector, but have ordered a thin shell type case with a snap on front cover for when not in use. Now looking for a bag to put that in when leaving the house.

rle737ng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Apple case and a Zagg screen protector. Works great. I like the feel of the Zagg. I use a Netbook nylon padded case for storage in my rollaboard for travel. Works great, lasts a long time.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no screen protector unit do use a hard rubber back cover on the ipad along with a sleeve case for travel in the bag ..

keep the screen clean by useing a screen mircofiber cloth to clean it ..i try and do keep it on a solid surface when useing it when it out or when iam laying down on the bed the pad is next to me on the bed when listening to music with the earphones in the unit or on my stomach with a blanket as the layed back againest to play cards or a game

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the NuShield that was recommended by someone on this forum to reduce the reflections in bright light. It helps a little, but not much. Also doesn't help much with fingerprints. The screen sensitivity is not reduced, however (IMO).

mlj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Best Skins Ever full body skin. I've always used them on everything, iphone, ipods, Macbook and now ipad. Never had a single scratch when I have removed them to sell the device!! They are great and I don't notice any change in the touch screen performance. The price is great too.

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the NuShield that was recommended by someone on this forum to reduce the reflections in bright light. It helps a little, but not much. Also doesn't help much with fingerprints. The screen sensitivity is not reduced, however (IMO).

I tried a matte anti glare alternative and the glare was much worse. As was the optics. I dont think you can do better optically than the nushield. Fingerprints are troublesome and I use an LCD cleaner and microcloth. Anything else just smears it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Most reactions