Protection

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by living2345, May 11, 2010.

1. rle737ng

rle737ng
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use the Apple case and a Zagg screen protector. Works great. I like the feel of the Zagg. I use a Netbook nylon padded case for storage in my rollaboard for travel. Works great, lasts a long time.

2. henry2

henry2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    no screen protector unit do use a hard rubber back cover on the ipad along with a sleeve case for travel in the bag ..

keep the screen clean by useing a screen mircofiber cloth to clean it ..i try and do keep it on a solid surface when useing it when it out or when iam laying down on the bed the pad is next to me on the bed when listening to music with the earphones in the unit or on my stomach with a blanket as the layed back againest to play cards or a game

3. raylock

raylock
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use the NuShield that was recommended by someone on this forum to reduce the reflections in bright light. It helps a little, but not much. Also doesn't help much with fingerprints. The screen sensitivity is not reduced, however (IMO).

4. mlj

mlj
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use Best Skins Ever full body skin. I've always used them on everything, iphone, ipods, Macbook and now ipad. Never had a single scratch when I have removed them to sell the device!! They are great and I don't notice any change in the touch screen performance. The price is great too.

5. Kargurin

Kargurin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I tried a matte anti glare alternative and the glare was much worse. As was the optics. I dont think you can do better optically than the nushield. Fingerprints are troublesome and I use an LCD cleaner and microcloth. Anything else just smears it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk