1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[Promocodes] Unique Board Game Chowka Bara on Appstore for iPhone

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by MrFrodo, Oct 8, 2012.

1. MrFrodo

MrFrodo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, fellows...

I wish you all have a great day, Greetings to members of iPadforum. It's been a while where everybody is playing RPG, action, or casual games. So, here I introduce a Ludo kinda of board game Chowka Bara, which is also unique on AppStore.

Nobody ever tried to make this game before though the game was discovered before BC. Since then people of all civilisations had been playing different versions of the Game.Not to mention the game play is bit of mixture of ludo and chess game play.

:D Ok enough of intro, unleashing few promocodes for the people interested in board games or who like to try this game can download for free.

Please let me know how the game feels on you're device (specially iPhone5 users)also, do send me your feed back, appreciate a lot.

Promocodes

1. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    2. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    3. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    4. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    5. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    6. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    7. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    8. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    9. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code
    10. Redeem-Now.com - Redeem a code

If codes are finished reply on thread and i'll publish more, also i'll pm promocode to requested member.

Appstore link Chowka Bara for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Regards
    Mr.Frodo
  2. MrFrodo

MrFrodo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Price Drop for Chowka Bara &2.99 to $0.99 [Board Game]

Hi! everybody, glad to announce that chowka bara for iPhone had gone price drop to 2.99 to 0.99, a unique ancient fun filled board game grab this now and have fun playing this game, with you're family and freinds. Yes that means it has multiplayer option too. Have Fun! [​IMG] I hope this would be legitimate deal for iphone gamers. [​IMG]

Appstore Link https://itunes.apple.com/app/chowka-bara/id541512271?mt=8

Have Fun People

Regards
    MrFrodo