What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profile status?

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay how do I change my profile status. Right now I'm an IPF Novice. And I bought the first iPad the first day it came out. At least I'm not a Noob, hehe...

Perhaps my problem was that I took a hiatus and spent too much time foraging around Android forums. But I'm back now, with the new iPad, looking for the respect that I deserve, LOL...

Oh by the way, this was entered using the new iPad dictation feature, with some manual editing of course. Gotta love it...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Hope you have good visits here.

Your profile status only relies on the number of posts you have made at this forum, not on the length of time you've had an iPad. There's a threa around here, somewhere, that breaks down the specific number you have to have to move up ... but I don't know where it is at the moment, sorry.

Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this.....

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-3682520274.jpg
    image-3682520274.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 177
OP
skallal

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyway my post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I have no delusions of grandeur of ever being an iPad superstar. I was just curious about the rankings. It looks like with a few more posts I will advance to an IPF Fan, and I will probably stay at that level for the foreseeable future.

Again thanks for the info...

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
skallal said:
Anyway my post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I have no delusions of grandeur of ever being an iPad superstar. I was just curious about the rankings. It looks like with a few more posts I will advance to an IPF Fan, and I will probably stay at that level for the foreseeable future.

Again thanks for the info...

Be happy you don't have the burden of command. ;) AA

Most reactions