What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profile picture ?

DICKNPHYL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get the pic I want into my profile on my ipad 2. I got it into the profile ipf on my macpro work station and I synced the ipad to it but no change in ipf on ipad 2. any ideas ? I must be missing something ?
DICKSTER------

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't do this from the iPF app or Safari on the iPad! (well, OK, there's a work around if you're on a desert island) - so it needs to be done from your PC - go to ipadforums.net and click on 'User CP' and all will be revealed..

Have fun..

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also, the profile picture and avatar picture are two separate settings. To see the avatar (little picture next to your posts) you need to load an avatar. The profile picture only shows up when someone visits your profile.

Each setup can be found under Edit Profile Picture and Edit Avatar on the User CP page, as Tim suggested.

Addendum: It has been reported that if you are using the Tapatalk app to access the forum you can upload Avatars directly from the iPad. That is the only (easy) method I've heard of that will work from the iPad. This is not the same app as the iPF (Discussion Forum for iPad Users) app.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts