1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Problems with the app for this forum

Discussion in 'Official iPadForums.net App Forum' started by cruiser51, Aug 4, 2011.

1. cruiser51

cruiser51 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, this is my first post and, unfortunately, I've already encountered a problem.

I registered for the forum using the specific app on my iPad 2 but, having done this, I can see no way to post a new thread using the app route. I'm posting this after logging in from my browser. Can anyone help, please?
  2. blucente

blucente iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Go to the forum you want to post your thread to, like general discussions, then look at the top right of your iPad and you'll see a box with an arrow. Click on the box and you'll see post new thread. If you're already in a forum these options will change.