What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Facetime and imessage with my family

york310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad2 and two sons with new IPod touches. We have a family account for apps and music and I have set up new apple ids for them for messaging and FaceTime. They are able to iMessage other family members (different accounts) and FaceTime each other but cannot message me or FaceTime me. I am the primary account holder if this helps.

Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
Y

york310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
york310 said:
I have an Ipad2 and two sons with new IPod touches. We have a family account for apps and music and I have set up new apple ids for them for messaging and FaceTime. They are able to iMessage other family members (different accounts) and FaceTime each other but cannot message me or FaceTime me. I am the primary account holder if this helps.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry I was meant to add the FaceTime says xxx is not available and the iMessage has a send button not highlighted.

Most reactions

Latest posts