What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with App store

Edenky22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since the update, I am not able to search the App Store. I have tried restarting as we'll as a hard reset and nothing is working. When i type in the search field, there are no results, even for items which I know are apps. Any suggestions?

lightningpig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I am having the same problem as well except in my case, the charts and the featured pages don't show up. It's just blank. I have tried resetting it and nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? :confused:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lightningpig said:
Hello! I am having the same problem as well except in my case, the charts and the featured pages don't show up. It's just blank. I have tried resetting it and nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? :confused:

It's not just you, but then again, it's not everybody either. The AppStore works perfectly for me.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased an app today but it still says I need to purchase it !

speedlimit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem and no help from tech support. I'm really disappointed with Apple tech support as she concluded my IPad is functioning normally and the problem is with the App Store. That is no help at all.

Cas24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problems and my daughter is to. App updates saying waiting,this has been 4 days now really frustrated , every game is slow at responding its been getting worse every day. Tried deleting nothing .

Most reactions

Latest posts