What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with access to online banking with iPad 2

Success.Bali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am living in Bali, Indonesia and have purchased an iPad 2 in Singapore a couple of months ago. When trying to access online banking services of my bank here in Indonesia with my iPad 2 it doesn’t work.
When I try to access online banking services of that same bank but with their branch in Singapore it works fine.

My wife got an iPad 2 from Singapore as well and has then same problems, i.e. cannot access online banking services of the same bank here in Indonesia.
My bank here has no clue why and what and how to solve this issue. Interestingly enough, the account officer of that bank here in Indonesia has an iPad 2, bought in Indonesia, and can access that online service here.
Has anybody any idea how I can solve that problem or what is behind this strange “behavior�
Thanks

OP
S

Success.Bali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your fast reply.
Regional setting for my ipad is set to Indonesia. Still it doesn't work.

One more idea?

OP
S

Success.Bali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

thanks so much for your ideas and replies.
Problem is solved. It works now. How?
Very simple: always when I tried to type my Login ID the keyboard came up and I typed, not realizing that the keyboard
automatically starts with a capital letter. My Logon ID starts with a lower case letter so it was never accepted. I only realized it by coincidence yesterday when I tried
again to find the problem.:)

Sorry to have wasted your time with this.
Thanks anyway!:thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts