What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems when writing on forums

Sheepy007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, :)
i've had a search through previous threads, and firstly thanks as i was able to sort out a few problems i had.
But the problem i am having at the moment,
I am on another 2 forums, and when i write a thread or reply, i use sentences then "return" to start a new line, but when i post it, it just comes up as one big paragraph, no new paragraphs on new lines? Im confused as to why.
Then on the other forum, when i enter a question mark or exclamation or hyphon, it just comes up as a number, plus the hash or another number?
What do you all think?
One of the forum moderators recons, because the forum is set foe p.c. And not mac perhaps, if so what can i do. :confused:

Many thanks for your help
Regards
Shaun

Reaction score
Are you posting from your ipad?
Are the forums tapatalk capable?
I ask because tapatalk has over 10k forums that work on it. It's like having all your forums in 1 app and is much faster to scan through and post than the browsers on mobile devices such as phones and tablets

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

OP
S

Sheepy007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes im using i pad on those forums, i dont know if they are tapatalk able, i will ask the moderator.
I have not used the tapatalk before i will look to see what its like.
Thanks for the reply

Shaun

Most reactions

Latest posts