What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems using US iPad in UK

yank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an original iPad that I purchased in the US. I now live in London and am having trouble getting some apps in the app store. Specifically, LoveFilm player and BBC iPlayer. It doesn't show up when I search the app store. Is there something I need to do in settings to get around this? Does it think I am in the US? I can't use apps here only available in the US like Netflix and Pandora, so I am confused. Thanks.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it sounds like you set up iTunes whilst in America. I'm not certain how you would go about changing the location that iTunes thinks you are in but you can open a second account using the UK as your main location, this may resolve your issues.

The Archangel

OP
Y

yank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I'll try that. Do you know if I can sync the iPad to more than one iTunes account so I can keep all the other apps?

Most reactions

Latest posts