What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems syncing apps

tbr978

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased apps both on iPad2 & in iTunes but they don't seem to be syncing. They just sit there saying loading... I have tried to sync them numerous times with iTunes but it doesn't work. iTunes store keeps popping up with the message over 200mb to connect with wifi or download with iTunes.

They are in iTunes and have synced to my iPhone 4. Is there a way to get them to sync or to delete them from iPad?

I apologise if this thread has been answered before but I couldn't see one.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With your iPad connected, go into iTunes and select your iPad from the Devices list. Select Apps from the top of the page. Make sure syncing is turned on, then make sure the app has a check mark next to it in the scrollable list of apps. Also make sure all your apps that are installed on the iPad have checkmarks. Any that are not checked will be removed from the iPad when you sync. You can reinstall them, but documents and settings will be lost.

If there are missing apps, you may want to right click on the iPad and choose Transfer Purchases first.

Or, you could just go to the App Store on the iPad while connected to a good Wi-Fi network and restert the download.

drmaulikshah19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But many of the apps are not visualized on scrollable list of app like games.. And after syncing those apps stop working

Most reactions