What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems outlook icloud sync contacts numbers

Michelle Nelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am from new zealand and finding this site very informative. I do have a problem though - i seem to have lost my contact numbers when syncing icloud to ipad and outlook.. Any ideas on how to rectify?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am truly sorry, but unfortunately, I cannot help you with this. However, I assure you that one (or more) of our friendly, informed, helpful members will come along and help you out soon enough. In the meantime, it's about time I properly greeted you.

Bonjour, bienvenue sur le forum!
(Hello, and welcome to the forum!)
The iPad Forums (called iPF for short) is the largest online forum dedicated to the revolutionary piece of technology that is the iPad. This forum, as you way expect, contains a wealth of information that is at your fingertips. This is the reason why the search tool can be your best friend, as there is a wealth of information spread across a variety of threads. It is likely that you will find a thread containing an answer to your question, but if not, then by all means, post your question. Be sure that your are in the correct section before doing so, by selecting the Forum index button and selecting the forum that your query falls into (most likely iPad Help) before clicking the New Thread button. Since we have a community full of friendly, helpful members that are only too willing to help, your issue should be solved in no time! It is likely that there are others who have the same problem, but have not posted a thread on it, and you will all benefit from the information gained, plus others in the community who always love to learn more about the iPad. Don't feel that you're the only noob and everyone else knows more; we have plenty of new members who are learning about the iPad quickly, thanks to the online community known as iPad Forums.

We have our own app for the iOS operating system; it is very easy to navigate and is a great way to harness the power of iPF on your iPad. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discu...412896524?mt=8
We are hoping to get an app for your computer sometime in the future; for now, visit this site on your computer.
iPad Forum
A great place to start is the Apple iPad manual. Please get a copy of this and read it prior to posting your question.
Apple - Support - Manuals
We have a few threads here that you can greatly benefit from if you are interested in learning tips, tricks, and shortcuts for the iPad. If you have read through the three following threads and know of a tip/trick/shortcut that is not mentioned on them, feel free to add it!
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
Like any online community, we do have rules. Please read them through before making any further posts. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697
Also, for your iPhone-related questions/comments/tips/etc., please check out our sister site, iPhone Forums.
iPhone Forum
You should feel right at home there, as the website has the same interface, and you will find that many of the administrators, moderators, and members from iPad Forums are also on iPhone Forums. Mainly the same rules apply cross-website, but please read them as well. Visit the iPhone Forum website for more information.

Encore une fois, nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue et sommes très heureux que vous nous avez rejoint! (Once again, we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!) Keeping all of this information (and the community rules) in mind, please enjoy the forum; we love having new members to contribute to this wonderful community and database of information. Remember, the three objectives are to help others out/learn something new, enjoy the forum, and HAVE FUN!

We really appreciate you joining us. Our most benevolent thanks go to you.

Sincerely yours/Best regards,
Goofy

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum! Could you clarify a little what you mean by "i seem to have lost my contact numbers when syncing icloud to ipad and outlook". Let us know what exactly you did step by step and where the issue occurred.

daoudjou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem, i don't know if i lost my contact when i did activate icloud or something else

Most reactions

Latest posts