What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems ordering the new iPad from the Apple Store?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
saphire said:
That was nerve racking at least now when I wake up in the morning I can keep my promise. Yippee I will be a non smoker.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Wow, is that the deal you made with yourself! Brilliant!
So glad you finally got through!

Hammer09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I won't be able to afford to smoke for the money this has just cost! :D

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It took about 1 hour to order but my confirmation email came back quickly:
Personalized iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 64GB - Black (3rd generation)

You can check your status on store.apple.com to make sure it went through.

Yup. Just checked and the order did go through. Just some lag time on the email confirmation. Oh well

judlad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered at just gone midnight in the UK when the site finally came up. Must have tried a dozen times to order a white 16GB 4G just ended up with Opps!. Checked my bank and the cash has been taken. Called Apple at lunchtime today no order on there system!!!

judlad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had it confirmed by Apple that order has not been processed although funds have been taken. They are in the process of going through many such
failed orders and refunding them. Whats the bet it will be out of stock by the time the refund comes!

Most reactions

Latest posts