What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with video playback

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobybarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPlayer and a variety of video players I have tried seem to have problems syncing the soundtrack with the video. Furthermore, it seems to wander in and out of sync as I watch.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Bell diver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes and I bet its with MKV files? Ive started another post Ive tried many different players. Did you ever get this sorted? I believe they need to be converted but I cant find a converter that does it, as even though I've converted them to mp4 they still dont work??

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes and I bet its with MKV files? Ive started another post Ive tried many different players. Did you ever get this sorted? I believe they need to be converted but I cant find a converter that does it, as even though I've converted them to mp4 they still dont work??
Hi Bell diver. You're responding to a thread which is over five years old, the OP has long gone from here, and your issue regarding an MKV converter has been sufficiently covered in your other thread to which you have had responses.
We'll now close this thread so as not to fragment any conversation that may result from your post here.
Andrew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THREAD CLOSED ~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions