What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Updates in App Store

jcaswell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ver the last couple of days I have encountered a problem with the Updates pane of the App Store. iOS 7 brought a change that showed history of updates, but suddenly it is showing that I have 1 update (with the little 1 in a red circle as a Notification) but when I go to that pane the screen is blank. There seems to be a problem with it

Am I able to reload App Store to see if that fixes the problem?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There were issues with App Store the last few days.

They (Apple System Status) say that purchasing could be affected, perhaps it also has an influence on updates. You can't delete the App Store app. What you could try is restart your iPad, reset it (press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears), sign out of App Store and in again.

Last edited:
OP
J

jcaswell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
J.A. Thank you - I will try that. Apple irritate me sometimes as it cannot be too difficult to get a message sent out from the Apps Store in these situations saying that there is a problem, and try again later

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another idea:
If you still can't update the app, then do it in iTunes on your computer, then sync your iPad to iTunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts