What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with TinyUmbrella

BartuHTC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't take SHSH blobs with my iPad2 iOS5.1. Tiny Umbrella doesn't see my iPad. What should I do? Help appreciated! :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have the most recent version of Tiny Umbrella? The latest is version 5.10.15.

If yes, I would try a fresh download of it, a reboot of your computer and try again. I say that because I'm having no issue with Tiny Umbrella. Sorry.

Marilyn

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday tiny umbrella could not see my iPad 3 and could not get the 5.1 blobs for my jb iPad 1 4.2.2. I then updated iTunes to the latest version which also updated drivers and other things after that tiny umbrella was able to get the 5.1 blobs from my iPad 3 and all the blobs up to 5.1 for my iPad 1.

OP
B

BartuHTC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try it when get home.

Swiped with HTC Trace on Desire S using Endymion 3.5 with HTC Sense 3.5
Sense 4 will be visible when Kernel 3 comes out.
I also have an iPad 2 iOS5.1, waiting pod2g to release jailbreak.
Looks like I'll be waiting in my whole life.
I miss Cydia.

swannking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the iPad2 wifi-3g verizon this week with OS 5.0.1. Jailbreak without a problem. But I tried tinyumbrella and could not get the iPad to connect. I updated Java and have the latest iTune. I did everything suggested above but still with no success. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts