1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Problem with Rush Player+

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Falconyx, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Falconyx

Falconyx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings,

I've downloaded Rush Player+ from Cydia now, straight after jailbreaking my new ipad 3. I also paid for the license key on the dev side, received it and (at least I think so) managed to enter it. Now I followed the instructions in this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/78964-movie-file-questions-jailbroken-ipad-2-a.html where mickey330 kindly explains how movies should be copied to the ipad via ifunbox. I did exactly as described and copied a few .mkv-s to var/mobile/Documents. When I open Rush Player+ and try to open a movie, it starts loading briefly and then sends me back to the springboard. What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much for any answers, it is really appreciated since the biggest reason I went for the jailbreak, besides some tweaks, was Rush Player + :(

E: Update, I copied them to that AirFair folder or w/e its name is and they are playing. I am not able to load subtitles though. Is it possible to load Cyrillic subtitles in Rush Player+?
    E2: So I guess it is a matter of subtitles format. I guess .srt is not supported, does anyone know which formats are supported?
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013