What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with pictures uploaded to iPad

Debj1804

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why would pictures uploaded from my PC to my iPad change the way they look - they are fine on the PC - good color, etc. The first albums I had uploaded to the iPad were fine, but newer ones are tinted blueish and darker looking. I feel like I must've changed a setting somewhere? Can't figure it out..........

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Most likely the newer pictures on the PC have a different color profile than the older ones. You'd have to compare a few in a image program on the PC to see. Look for the color profile settings. Also, RAW files can be handled differently, if you're syncing them instead of jpg, png, or some other common format.

There are no settings in the iPad or iTunes themselves that you could change to make a difference. I'm not saying the iPad or iTunes could not be at fault (though it is unlikely), just that it's not a setting you changed.

OP
D

Debj1804

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the advice - I'll look into what you said.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Debj1804 said:
Thanks so much for the advice - I'll look into what you said.

Please let us know what you find. This kind of problem can be hard to track down. Whatever happens we can at least all end up slightly more knowledgable . :)

Most reactions

Latest posts