What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with my Ipad ? please help me

jose1224

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A month ago I have my first ipad and'm descarándole applications, as they say I'm like a kid with his toy, but I downloaded an app in the app store, is a Bible for ipad, and the problem is that This app does NOT read me and some others that you think might happen? help me please! Technicians of my country are very novice and do not want to jeopardize the ipad

I hope some help! regards

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jose1224 said:
A month ago I have my first ipad and'm descarándole applications, as they say I'm like a kid with his toy, but I downloaded an app in the app store, is a Bible for ipad, and the problem is that This app does NOT read me and some others that you think might happen? help me please! Technicians of my country are very novice and do not want to jeopardize the ipad

I hope some help! regards

Hi Jose. I am having trouble understanding your problem. The app does not work? Do you mean a Bible App, or an ipad instruction app?

Most reactions

Latest posts