1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Problem with ipad's mail

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Yianibb, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Yianibb

Yianibb iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have several pictures in my album, taken with "save to album" from several sites.
    So, I inserted some in specific places in an text and email them, but when arrive to the receivers they didn't appear as pictures among text, but as attached.
    Is there a solution in that ?
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,106 / 1
    I've moved your post to the iPad Help Forum, where it will receive more attention.

Welcome to the iPad forums Yianibb, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 295,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
    We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html
    We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.
  3. larrymcg

larrymcg iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My experience is that whether or not a photo is received in-line or as an attachment seems to be determined by the mail client of the recipient. For example, I can send the same email to my comcast account (which I read with Thunderbird) and to my Yahoo account. The photos are presented differently in each account.
    --Larry
  4. Yianibb

Yianibb iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear larrymcg

Perhaps I was not clear
    I want to email a message with text and several photos between lines of text in specific places, because they are related to the text.

But the official mail of ipad , sent them as attached files.