Problem with IMO on Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Isabel, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Isabel

Isabel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do I scroll back through a message before sending, and can emoticons be used - if so, where are they?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you're trying to scroll backwards in a frame you need to use the two-finger scroll method; touch the area that you want to scroll lightly with two fingers (I use my first and second fingers) and drag the text using both fingers at once. It takes a while to get it right, so you'll need a little patience....

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland