What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem with icloud

thurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks twerppoet. Who would have thunk it...iCloud cannot be accessed with iPad I am traveling at the time, so I will fix when I return home. I would use my LogMeIn, but have not set up on the host yet.

Have a great evening!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem.

Every aspect (or nearly) of iCloud can be access via the iPad, just not through the website. You use the apps instead. It is only a problem in a few cases, like yours.

fisch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi.. im new here. still figuring how to get into the conversation and all. anyway. i have the same problem. im using the original ipad2 then updated to using icloud ios5 and what not.

my problem is, i dont even know what icloud is for and why after i updated my itunes cannot be open? every time i connect my ipad to the computer, itunes wont detect the device.

additional ques: whats the different between jailbreak and not?

p/s: sorry. kind of new to all these.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1) Apple - iCloud - Your content. On all your devices.

2) Can't help you. This is usually a Windows problem, and I don't know/remember the answer, though if you are not using the latest version of iTunes, that would be a first step.

3) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2838-jailbreaking-explained.html

And for your posting / getting around problem, the below link will be handy. Read all the sticky (highlighted threads) at the top. If you're on the iPad app, then there is a tab for the stickies.

New Member Introductions - Site Assistance

One of the moderators will supply you with even more info if/after you introduce yourself in the New Members area.

Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts