What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with downloading and updating large and medium apps.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Philippnes.

And also, it failed. When it was already in 50%.

I want it really bad. I lost my progress because it won't download I never got this problem since I had problems trying to connect to my wi-fi connection.

When I download other apps it is fine. Its fast. But when its Infinity Blade 3, I have problems downloading it. I am starting to believe the problem is in the app. Not in the wi-fi connection.

Were you able to download other apps the same size or larger than IB3? That's the thing...smaller apps can get through because conditions may not degrade before they finish. A larger app can take so long that conditions degrade and you can't complete the download. Test out some other large app to see.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Were you able to download other apps the same size or larger than IB3? That's the thing...smaller apps can get through because conditions may not degrade before they finish. A larger app can take so long that conditions degrade and you can't complete the download. Test out some other large app to see.

I testing Real Racing 3. Next Dungeon Hunter 4. Lets see.

Ok so after numerous test I get the same results. Downloading is very slow. It would give me the same error downloading message and, like what happens to Infinity Blade 3, it would just simply stop.

So I am gonna see what is going on with my wi-fi connection. I never had this problem except how slow downloading apps is (But no errors or stopping of downloading).

Ok so how can I fix my wi-fi connection?

Last edited:
OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried using iTunes to download Infinity Blade 3. Guess what. Estimated time is 50 hours. I did a lot of redos of downloads. Lowest I got is 20 hours.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a question does downlowding a big apps like Infinity Blade 3 while playing medium apps will likely cause the spontaneous stopping of the download? Cause I have been doing this. I will see tommorow if this works.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a question does downlowding a big apps like Infinity Blade 3 while playing medium apps will likely cause the spontaneous stopping of the download? Cause I have been doing this. I will see tommorow if this works.

It could. Hard to know exactly what is going on the background, but if I were having troubles getting the app download to complete, I'd give the iPad the full attention of its resources to get the thing finished.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Basically this is what i did:

I deleted Infinity Blade 3 (While it was downloading) and redo it again. I out it right mext to my router with the antennas directed in it. I slept and when i wake up in the morning, the download is done.

Anyways thank you guys for your help!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Basically this is what i did: I deleted Infinity Blade 3 (While it was downloading) and redo it again. I out it right mext to my router with the antennas directed in it. I slept and when i wake up in the morning, the download is done. Anyways thank you guys for your help!

Great! Way to hang in there and get the job done!

Most reactions

Latest posts