What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem With Cydia Tweak Random Icon Flip

ssemmel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the random icon flip and it removed the dock? Do you know why? It works fine on the iPhone.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ssemmel:

I don't know the answer to your question. However, I moved it to be its own post in the main Hacking section for two reasons:

1) So more eyes can see your problem - and offer assistance

2) You had this question as an off-topic post in a thread about a theme. Thread hijacking is considered bad manners and is against the rules here at iPadForums.

All: If you have a question not related to the topic at hand, go ahead and start a new thread. That'll keep the boards nice and neat - and may help someone later on who might have the same problem find the solution.

Thanks.

Marilyn

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it and no problems. Maybe it is interfering with something. Did the whole dock disappear, icons and all? Or just the background?

OP
S

ssemmel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ssemmel:

I don't know the answer to your question. However, I moved it to be its own post in the main Hacking section for two reasons:

1) So more eyes can see your problem - and offer assistance

2) You had this question as an off-topic post in a thread about a theme. Thread hijacking is considered bad manners and is against the rules here at iPadForums.

All: If you have a question not related to the topic at hand, go ahead and start a new thread. That'll keep the boards nice and neat - and may help someone later on who might have the same problem find the solution.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Maryilyn,

I am truly sorry. I am new to posting in a forum and I didn't know if the issue was this theme or the tweak. Stacey

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ye, some apps can clash and themes etc and can make your iPad go crazy I installed themes and an app and every time I clicked on an app it would just bounce back to the spring board so I had to start from scratch. What was the last app you installed try uninstalling it and see what happens

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

ssemmel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ye, some apps can clash and themes etc and can make your iPad go crazy I installed themes and an app and every time I clicked on an app it would just bounce back to the spring board so I had to start from scratch. What was the last app you installed try uninstalling it and see what happens

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks I will try that. I did install infinidock and then unistalled it and still no icons.... very strange... the only other app I have is springtomize... maybe that is conflicting oh well....

Most reactions

Latest posts