1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Problem with connecting ipad mini to iTunes

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Kay2k, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Kay2k

Kay2k iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since I got my ipad mini in January all my attempts to transfer documents from my laptop to my ipad mini have yielded no result. Whenever I click the ipad logo to open the folders in ipad the logo disappears. Can anyone help pls?
  2. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    What format are the documents? Do you have an app to open and/or edit them? Most Office Suite based apps have provided various methods of transferring documents to and from the app. Most usually provide transfer via iTunes file transfer and also wifi via web browser. There are also various cloud storage options on some apps to access files via Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Docs, etc.