What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with buying a film from itunes

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought and have receipt for a film from I tunes but didn't get the film . What should I do now?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mstiny said:
Just bought and have receipt for a film from I tunes but didn't get the film . What should I do now?

Have you tried going to the purchased list in the iTunes app to see if it is in you list of purchased movies? If it's there you can download it to your iPad.

OP
mstiny

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Have you tried going to the purchased list in the iTunes app to see if it is in you list of purchased movies? If it's there you can download it to your iPad.

I looked in the purchased list it's not there . When I kicked to buy it it was there to download but wouldn't finish to actually watch it . Must have done this around ten times and now its gone nothing to click or download but as I say I have been charged for it and have the reciept . Frustrating .

Most reactions