What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with app store

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an app. I though that I could download 4 same apps without spending more but yesterday I bought an app for my iPad and when I downloaded for my iPod, my credit card was charged

What is the truth?

Thanks/Fabio

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can download the same app as long as its compatible with the iPad and you are signed in with same user account. When you signed in and found the app on your iPad, you should have seen the button marked with "install" rather than "buy". Also, you should be able to see your past purchases in the AppStore. If that's not the case, you are likely not syncing the devices to the same Apple account.

There are also iPad or HD versions of many apps that are separate purchases. Many apps are "universal" and run on many devices, but not all.

Most reactions

Latest posts