What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with a game randomly closing...

iMarvel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! So, recently I bought Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (had to get it after loving the original for the PS so much), and there has been a problem...

For the most part, the game works fine. Except, there is one thing that has been causing frustration, and even a bit of file-loss. Randomly, the application will close, completely. Fortunately, there is a quick-save feature that stops me from losing all progress, but sometimes it will do it after I load the quick-save (which results in that save disappearing, yknow... to avoid exploits of the game and all that), and that is when I lose time and effort.

I looked up various forums, and there have been no complaints on the game, so I figure it might be something with the iPad.

Any info, suggestions, and help would be appreciated. Thanks!

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If too many apps are running in the background you may be running out of memory. Try closing them all down and rebooting.

OP
I

iMarvel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the problem is still persisting :(.

However, your advice did help a bit - the application doesn't close as frequently, now. So thanks for that!

Any other help?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried a restart. Press the power button, top right corner, a slide will appear to power off, screen goes dark and bezel appears. Wait till bezel disappears, this could take a few seconds. Press power button again until apple logo appears, wait a few more seconds, screen will start up again. This should be done regularly to keep things running smoothly.

Sorry! Just read Info's post properly - he said to reboot

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts