What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem Using ipad for web based application

Kcollura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for a little insight...when I try to enter text in a web based application, SOMETIMES the cursor will not show up and no keyboard will pop up (also tried bluetooth keyboard). Also submit and browse buttons remain greyed out. In not knowing exactley how ipad interacts I am at a loss...Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try and tap the text box, the keyboard should show up, type the info needed and then the Submit and or browse buttons should activate.

OP
K

Kcollura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did try that...the problem seems to center around those entries like the description box like the one in the screen cap attached

Attachments

• image-577922276.jpg
    image-577922276.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 329

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to increase the resolution on the screen cap, it's still blurry when I try to enlarge it. I'm not sure I can help you, even it you can get it taken at a higher resolution. Maybe if I had a URL of the site(s) I could try them out and see if I have the same problem as you are having.

manuel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tap for keyboard

Looking for a little insight...when I try to enter text in a web based application, SOMETIMES the cursor will not show up and no keyboard will pop up (also tried bluetooth keyboard). Also submit and browse buttons remain greyed out. In not knowing exactley how ipad interacts I am at a loss...Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Hi Ken - I agree with the previous responder, and I'm going to CC my son Evan (he's a Mac Genius at the Kenwood Apple Store).

Keep in touch, Manuel

Most reactions

Latest posts