What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem syncing books

kanderna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Did a quick search, but couldn't come up with anyone having a similar problem.

I downloaded a .pdf from a website directy to my iPad. I sync'd, and it appeared in iTunes. No problem. When it downloaded to the iPad, it has some obscure name that consisted of a series of letter, numbers, etc. Not knowing (and maybe it isn't possible) how to change the name of the document in iBooks, I changed the name of the doc in iTunes. Problem is, when I sync, the new name doesn't take on the iPad.

Appreciate the assistance.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping our resident iTunes Expert, twerp poet, can help with this one. I'm sure he's posted something about this before but I simply cannot recall the precise details nor can I locate the relevant post. He's usually around at this time, and I've seen him posting this morning, so hopefully he'll come to your rescue soon.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts