What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem: Sync photos with ipad

jacknt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody, it is jack from HK, glad to be here with you guys.

Everytime i connect my ipad with the PC, the "Sync photos from" option in Photos tab always become unchecked. As a result i need to sync my photos all over again everytime. Where is the problem? Can anyone help a bit? Thank you so much!!

PS. I have set not to sync ipad automatically when connected to pc, and set manually manage songs and videos, but it shouldnt relate to this problem in my opinion.Also, i use 2 pc to sync videos, iBooks etc with my ipad

Last edited:

MNobre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Sync all photos only"- no option

Hello everybody, it is jack from HK, glad to be here with you guys.

Everytime i connect my ipad with the PC, the "Sync photos from" option in Photos tab always become unchecked. As a result i need to sync my photos all over again everytime. Where is the problem? Can anyone help a bit? Thank you so much!!

PS. I have set not to sync ipad automatically when connected to pc, and set manually manage songs and videos, but it shouldnt relate to this problem in my opinion.Also, i use 2 pc to sync videos, iBooks etc with my ipad

Noobs... :eek:

Hi all, have the same 'problem', when synching have only the option to sync all photos over again overtime. Any unforeseen problem, any possible solution? (PC/Vista notebook)

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts